BDA Good Practice Membership
Recognising our commitment to quality
At Oldham Orthodontics we aim to provide the best care for our patients.
The British Dental Association (BDA) Good Practice Scheme is a quality assurance framework for UK dental practices.
By meeting the requirements of this scheme we demonstrate a visible commitment to providing quality dental care to nationally recognised best practice standards.
The Good Practice Scheme Quality Statement
This is the heart of the BDA Good Practice Scheme - ten simple sentences that sum up everything the scheme stands for:
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care
- We follow current guidelines on infection control
- We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date
- We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines